Monday, January 25, 2016

Review: Tea With Milk And Murder by H.Y. Hanna An Oxford Tearoom Mystery Book 2



Tea with Milk and Murder is the second installment of the Oxford Tearoom Mysteries series, and it is every bit as good as the first one was! Gemma Rose finds herself in the middle of a mystery once again when a student at a cocktail party dies and it turns out she was poisoned.  All of our favourite characters are back including the "Old Biddies" who come to Gemma's rescue more than once.  Her mother has discovered the convenience of online shopping and Gemma never knows what is going to end up being delivered to the tea room! Muesli, our favourite kitty cat has more of a staring role in this second mystery than the first which made me very happy. The mystery itself was full of twists and turns and I kind of thought I knew 'whodunnit' but it kept me guessing. I don't want to give away any spoilers, you need to read this because honestly you won't be disappointed!  I was given an ARC of this book by the author, H.Y. Hanna for an impartial review and I am very thankful for the opportunity! I can't wait for the next in the series to be released!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment